BPO OPPORTUNITIES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
Due to the emergence of cloud computing, Eastern and central Europe has seen a 13% growth in the data center market in
2014. Among eastern European countries, Bulgaria is currently the 12th most desirable outsourcing location in the world.
Bulgaria’s growth as a BPO nation is owed to:
• Having the lowest salary amongst EU nations of around 235.62 Euros per month.
• Availability of workers speaking all major European languages.
• Having a large talent pool of developers with deep technical expertise.
"Top BPOs in Bulgaria – HP, IBM, Sutherland Global Services"
Romania is currently the fastest growing economy in the EU with 5.7% growth rate. As a result, BPO companies have Romania
in their sights for their future expansion. Romania is currently the 13th most desirable outsourcing location in the
Romania’s growth as a BPO nation is owed to:
• Fastest internet connection amongst EU countries.
• 54% of graduates have a background in science and technology.
• It has the second lowest salary of around 321.17 Euros per month
"Top BPOs in Romania – Genpact, Accenture, Wipro"
Asian, European, and American companies have chosen Africa and the Middle East for their BPO locations. Egypt is currently
the 16th most desirable outsourcing location in the world.
Egypt’s growth as a BPO nation is owed to:
• Government offering tax incentives to outsourcing businesses.
• Booming infrastructure including Silicon Waha’s technology parks.
• Skilled labor well-versed in European languages such as French, German, English.
"Top BPOs in Egypt – Satyam, Wipro, Sutherland Global Services"
Latin America has seen a 1644.3% growth in internet usage over the last 15 years, hence uncovering a huge talent
pool for outsourcing. Mexico is currently the 8th most desirable outsourcing location in the world.
Mexico’s growth as a BPO nation is owed to:
• Proximity to Silicon Valley.
• Huge talent pool of around 500,000 IT professionals working in the BPO sector.
• Political and economic Stability.
"Top BPOs in Mexico – Sitel, PwC, Accenture"
Despite having the lowest number of bilingual professionals in Latin America, Colombia is currently the 20th most
desirable outsourcing location in the world.
Colombia’s growth as a BPO nation is owed to:
• Government sponsored technical training.
• Minor time zone differences between US/Mexico.
• Investment growth due to depreciation of the peso.
Top BPOs in Colombia – Sitel, Convergys, Atlantic International.